We are fanatical about safety.
We are professional.
We are Select.
Our mission is to provide more happiness and less stress to families with ageing adults. Since 2007, we have been working with families to make it easier for the older adults in their lives to remain in the calming familiarity of their home so they can continue to lead meaningful, independent lives.
We are Class A skilled and Class B non-skilled licensed by the State of Colorado Department of Health, and we hold certifications for the Medicaid HCBS and IHSS programs.
Select Home Care is headquartered in Denver Colorado, and serves families in: Aurora, Arvada, Denver, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Lakewood, Centennial, Englewod, Littleton, Lone Tree, Thornton, and Westminster.
Commitment to Quality
- All staff are W-2 employees
- We perform background checks on each employee
- All staff must pass a 5-substance drug test
- We require prior experience working with the disabled and elderly
- All staff must pass a rigorous skills and caregiver training class and maintain licenses and trainings
- We have a Registered Nurse supervising all cases
- We use technology to keep families in the loop on what’s happening day-to-day in the home of your loved one
- We don’t use a call center. Our staff—people that know you and your loved one—answer the phone
- All staff are covered under workers’ compensation insurance and general liability insurance
We guarantee quality care from compassionate people who are committed to extending your care reach by supporting the needs of ageing members of your family and the extended community. We guarantee a safe, professional, transparent relationship that enables happier, better quality of living at home. We can make this guarantee because of our commitment to quality and our dedication to the people trusted to our care.