Help others, find joy, become part of a winning team.
We understand that respect and transparency matter.
Our caregivers spend time with ageing adults providing non-medical support and assistance so seniors can remain in their homes longer.
Examples of tasks you will be performing as a caregiver include: feeding, dressing, bathing, incontinence care, medication reminders, meal prep, providing transportation, light housekeeping, and companionship.
Why Join our Team?
- 24-hour support
- Competitive wages
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Continuing training
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus program
- Mobile technology to make your job easier
Requirements for Employment
- Speak fluent English
- Must be compassionate and have a love for working with seniors
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- A minimum of six months of related work experience or one of the following: CNA, CHHA, MA
- Three employment references
- Pass a background check
- Provide certificate of auto insurance
- Meet the State of Colorado’s caregiver requirements
- Want to make a difference in the lives of others